TopLinks

My Rockets

Other TIR Member Web Sites

Monday, August 9, 2010

Slow Progress

The Vulcanite has been stalled while I wait for fiberglassing materials to arrive. I have been working on painting the Arreaux. I don't have photos yet, but I do have an image showing the paint scheme for the airframe. I'm not going to share the color scheme until I'm done. I have most of the painting done at this point, but won't get it finished until this coming weekend (I hope). The image includes cut-outs for the 3 fins (one split in two) and the two launch lugs. The centerline is just for reference. The dashed perimeter corresponds to the front edge of the airframe and the edges of the pattern where it meets when wrapped around the tube. The design is divided into 4 sections, as that is how many pages I had to print it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment