TopLinks

My Rockets

Other TIR Member Web Sites

Monday, September 13, 2010

One Giant Leap...

...Rocketry order delivered, equals one small step forward for me. I ordered my Cesaroni Pro38 motor case, delay adjustment tool and spacers from Giant Leap Rocketry last week. The order was shipped last Friday, 3 days after I placed it. Today my order arrived. Everything looks great. My only complaint about the ordering process is a lack of transparency. After receiving confirmation for my order there wasn't any additional feedback. No order number for future reference, no shipment notice when the order shipped, or tracking information for the shipment. Since the order shipped USPS with delivery confirmation they could have at least sent the tracking number to me, though USPS doesn't show much in the way of information until after the package is delivered. I would certainly do business with Giant Leap again, despite my nit-picking.


Photo Album: 2010-09-13, CTI Pro38

No comments:

Post a Comment