TopLinks

My Rockets

Other TIR Member Web Sites

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Order Recieved

I received my order today from Apogee Components. It consisted of my practice airframe tube and Modern High Power Rocketry - 2nd Edition. There was a short delay in getting my order filled because Apogee was out of stock on the book. They did a good job of keeping me informed on the issue and when my order shipped. While I'd have liked my order to have shipped right away I have no complaint with how the situation was handled.

The book was highly recommended by several members of the local Tripoli chapter and has already started showing its value, providing some guidance on how I should fiberglass my fins. With this additional input I have finally made up my mind on how I want to proceed and must now select my fiberglass materials and get them ordered.

Hopefully in another week I'll be ready to start glassing the rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment